PLEASE CONSIDER THE LIFT MEASUREMENTS WHEN YOU PLACE ORDER FOR THIS MODEL
Only top, buy base separate
This one-of-a-kind, solid live edge table was handcrafted from sustainably harvested timber. Working with an Amish sawmill, we gave new life to cut trees that would have otherwise been chopped for firewood or chipped for mulch. Ideal for tabletops, its hard, dense, tight-grained and polishes to a very smooth finish, which is perfect for carving and furniture making. We believe it is most stunning in its entirety, as shown here as a massive tabletop.
- Color ranges from pale brown to dark chocolate brown.
- Grain is typically straight but can also have irregular patterns.
- Wood features a medium texture and a moderate natural luster.
- Complementing tabletops and bases are sold together.
- Natural knots and joint lines add interest without affecting performance.
- Some small splits may occur, but will only add to the piece’s character.
- Natural wood will display seasonal movement due to temperature and humidity.
- Some tabletops feature a natural bark edge, which may come loose over time. This is expected and considered normal wear.
- This tabletop is handcrafted by fourth-generation Amish woodworkers from sustainably sourced timber.
- Each slab is meticulously handpicked to become an ebarza table.
- Timber undergoes a two-year drying process, ensuring strength and durability.
- Finished tops are lacquered for added protection and a subtle sheen.