ebarza introduce an exclusive vintage bulb series of artfully crafted, classic shapes made with hand-woven thread filament and clear glass. Each 4W bulb fits a standard light socket, making it an easy, fun alternative to any basic light bulb. Each bulb illuminates with a warm amber glow, filling any space with the utilitarian ambiance reminiscent of the original tungsten filament bulbs of the mid-20th Century.
|6.5 cm height 14cm
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.