ebarza introduce an exclusive vintage bulb series of artfully crafted, classic shapes made with hand-woven thread filament and clear glass. Each bulb fits a standard light socket, making it an easy, fun alternative to any basic light bulb. Each bulb illuminates with a warm amber glow, filling any space with the utilitarian ambiance reminiscent of the original tungsten filament bulbs of the mid-20th Century.
Model: E14 (check that lamp holder model in your lighting fixture is matching)
Bulb Type : LED
Color Temperature: Warm 2700K
Watt: 6 W
Diameter 3.5 cm Height 10 cm
Unlike other types of lights, LED’s do not emit UV rays making them safer for long term exposure to people and less attractive to insects.
- Incandescent & halogen lights waste more than 80% of the energy used by generating excess heat.
- LED’s generate far less heat which is why they are so efficient.
- Less heat also means less risk of fire due to overheating of ceiling insulation material.
- LED Lights use 80% less power than conventional incandescent or halogen lights and 50% less than compact florescent.
- The power saving from an LED light will usually pay for itself in less than 2 years.